Need extra support in the river when wading through the rushing waters to your fishing spot or hiking up a steep hill? The Chinook Adjustable Hiking Pole is a must have for any sportsman looking to go the extra mile! With a Carbide tip on the bottom, you'll be able to walk with confidence on both rocky and icy surfaces.
Backcountry 3 (SINGLE) Description
Chinook Adjustable Hiking Poles will make you believe that two legs are good, three legs are better and four legs are the best on the trails. The outstanding craftsmanship of these strong and lightweight poles will make any hike easier for both novice and experienced hikers.
- Three-section flip-lock adjustable pole extends from 26" to 53"
- Strong and lightweight anodized aluminum pole
- Comfortable hand grip with padded web strap
- Carbide tip for use on rocky or icy surfaces
- Comes with rubber tip, hiking basket and snow basket